Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Two For " Days At Honey Grove Botanicals

I hope you are finding time to get outside and enjoy the season change. The first official day of Spring is this Friday, and happily the weather concurs. I took a few moments this morning to observe the little heads of daffodils popping up in my flower beds. It's refreshing to watch nature gently wake from her long winter nap.

It's a given in this economy that producers and sellers of luxury goods are feeling a little more than a pinch. Many folks are forfeiting the purchase of "pamper me" type products in order to save money. Too often the easiest thing to do when faced with a difficult time, is to neglect yourself and the people you care about. Often it is said, when you take care of yourself you are a better care giver. A better you makes a better world. I believe this to be true.

A few weeks ago, I introduced the "Two For Friday" sale. I offered our $9.99 11 oz. soy candle at two for $15. A savings of $5. Customer response was good. I decided to extend that special for the entire weekend. Last weekend, I offered another "Two For" sale. This time offering two products. Again, success. Obviously, I am happy with the results, but more importantly, my customers are happy. Word of mouth advertising is spreading and I'm now getting calls from potential new customers asking if I will consider having another sale. It got me to thinking. Why not make it permanent? It's official. Every Friday and Saturday will be "Two For" days at Honey Grove Botanicals Bath & Candle Boutique. For two days each week, two products will be on sale at a special "two for" price.

I hope this will encourage you to give a little more attention to your greatest asset...you.

Sláinte chugat (Good health to you!)

Barbara

1 comment:

Baskets by Bonnie said...

Excellent idea! What a great way to boost sales and boost customers' spirits.

Thanks for sharing a great tip!